These days, too many websites inundate visitors with pop-up poll questions before the site even loads, leaving visitors annoyed and ready to bounce.
When used correctly, polls and surveys are a huge asset that can gain valuable feedback, build email lists, generate new leads, grow sales, and improve relationships with customers.
After all, who doesn’t want their voice to be heard?
If you use Lucky Orange, creating a poll is a quick, easy process. A poll question is completely customizable, down to colors and triggers.
Often times, the hardest part is picking the right poll question.
To get you started, here are 25 questions to considering asking your visitors and customers:
- Is there anything preventing you from checking out today?
- Would you like to be contacted for a free estimate? (Similar: Would you be interested in talking to a representative/agent about <your service> today?)
- How would rate your experience today?
- What other products would you be interested in purchasing from <Your Website>? (Similar: What other product would you like us to offer?)
- How easy was it for you to find what you were looking for? (Similar: What were you hoping to find from <Your Website> today?)
- What is the primary reason for visiting <Your Website> today? (Similar: What brings you to <Your Website> today?)
- How likely are you to recommend us to a friend or colleague?
- What can <Your Website> do to WOW you?
- If you could change one thing on this website (or page), what would it be?
- How useful was this article?
- What could we do to make this page more useful?
- Did you find what you were looking for today?
- Does our pricing make sense to you? (Similar: Is our pricing clear?)
- Do you think our pricing is competitive?
- Was there anything about the checkout process that we could improve? (Similar: How would rate the ordering process?)
- What was your biggest concern about purchasing from <Your Website>?
- How did you hear from us?
- What’s one thing that (almost) stopped you from buying from us?
- What is your biggest challenge/frustration/problem in finding the right <your product or service> online?
- If you were to review <your product or service>, what score would you give it?
- Would you like to join our mailing list? (Similar: Would you like to receive our monthly eNewsletters?)
- What do you miss about the old design to <Your Website>?
- What <products/features/services> could you not live without?
- Is there anything else you care to share or get off your chest?
- What is your preferred method of payment?
Let us know – is there any question not included on the list you’ve used on your website? Add in the comments below. We would love to hear from you!